Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 Classmates Shots

1. Corey Angelo

-The extreme close up shot was really nice because dogs are hard to control and I am shocked she didn't move and try to go away form you.

-I liked the tight shot it was kind of funny Zoe looks very confused and looked like a rat.It got me thinking that she was probably confused the whole time and was like what is going on.

-The over the shoulder was funny it was dramatic because of the shot but also not because its a little dog and not a big scary dog.

2. Chelsey Chambers

- I enjoyed the extreme close up because I understand that it was probably hard to have your cat stay still.

- The tilt shot was very good and it made good tension and emotion. 

- The high shot was funny and made me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVpv2hH_C7M Here is the link to my CCR.